“LIFE-CHANGING, REVOLUTIONARY, INCREDIBLE.”
-Inner Mean Girl Graduate
If the rest of the world could see how hard you are on yourself,
they’d call the authorities!
Transform the critical voice in your head so you can stop being so hard on yourself, enjoy your life & feel truly successful!
As Seen on ABC TV.
With Master Coaches:
Author of Choosing ME Before WE
& Amy Ahlers,
Bestselling Author of Big Fat Lies Women Tell Themselves
Dear Super Woman,
“You don’t deserve it.”
“Who do you think you are?”
“Don’t even try. You’ll fail!”
Recognize that voice? Some call it the Inner Critic. But we know it’s way more personal…It’s the voice of your Inner Mean Girl.
She’s negative. She’s catty. She’s judgmental.
She compares your worst to everyone else’s best. In her eyes, you lose every time.
She spews cruel words at you and makes you feel like you’re in 7th grade again—and NOT in the popular group. Your Inner Mean Girl’s favorite thing to do is to make you feel small, inadequate, and unworthy. She’s always finding evidence to prove her theory: you are not enough.
We’ve got news for you: Your Inner Mean Girl is a liar!
She’s slowing you down, running you ragged, and keeping you from your dreams.
She tells you big fat lies to try to maintain the status quo and keep you in your comfort zones (even if your comfort zones aren’t all that comfy.)
She will tell you over and over again that “you can’t change,” that “you’re a loser,” and “that you’ll never get it right.”
What if you could turn down the volume on
the critical voice in your head?
We know that you are harder on yourself than anyone else ever could be. You are killing yourself trying to be it all and do it all, and no matter how much you do, your Inner Mean Girl is there to point out everything you haven’t accomplished or crossed off your to-do list.
The truth is your Inner Mean Girl is slowing you down and keeping you from the success and happiness you want and deserve. And you don’t have to take it any longer!
What if You Had the Power to Transform Your Inner Mean Girl into Your Inner Super Heroine?
We’ve done it ourselves.
And, we’ve helped hundreds of women across the globe do it too. Now it’s your turn to get your Inner Mean Girl off your back, and on your side.
Here’s the truth.
The most important relationship in your life is your relationship with YOU.
When you transform it, everything transforms.
Don’t spend another moment trying to do it alone.
Join us and learn how to create a loving, compassionate, honest, respectful, and honoring relationship with yourself.
These Women Give Me So Much Hope,
So Much Inspiration
“Amy and Christine are AMAAAAZZZZING! These women give me so much hope, so much inspiration, so much drive to do what I need to do for Me and my family, and do it right. Healthily, powerfully, and MINDFULLY. They are hilarious, and hearing their voices always brightens my day. They know their stuff, and worked together beautifully.”
- Kaya Kismet, IMG Reform School Graduate
We’ve both had our Inner Mean Girls run our lives and our minds, and OUCH! We know… it hurts!
My mean girl’s name is Mean Patty. She has red hair and wears a smock just like the one in the picture. Her favorite weapons were big fat rulers she used to compare me to women who had accomplished more than me. She was a Comparison Queen, and after reaching one of the biggest milestones in my life, she almost killed me!
Within three weeks of getting a publishing contract for my first book (which only happens for 2% of all book proposals, a fact Mean Patty was not impressed by), her ranting started, “Well, you may have a book contract, but you don’t have a publicist, you’ve never been in the media and you don’t have the money to pay for a PR campaign, so you are going nowhere.” She got nastier, “You may have a book contract, but why haven’t you been more successful like Oprah? Barbara Walters? (my IMG! had big rulers). And look at all these other spiritual teachers, who people pay lots of money to speak, they’ve got lots of help and you have nothing!” This barrage made me feel defeated before I started, it sucked the joy out of this major milestone, and it caused me to spin my wheels, wasting time, money and energy.
After doing a series of Comparison Cleanses (more on that in the program), on Christmas Day 2007, I had a sit down with Mean Patty. I sat down at my dining room table and told her, “You are killing me. And you are going to kill this book. You need a new job, what do you want to do?” After considering her talent for finding women to compare me to, we decided to make her my talent scout… we transformed her evil weapon of comparison into a super powered tool to find women to inspire me. She found Amy Ahlers for me… so without Mean Patty, I wouldn’t be here teaching Inner Mean Girl Reform School! That is the power of a transformed IMG!
Amy Ahlers, The Wake-Up Call Coach
My Inner Mean Girl is called “Negative Nelly”. She’s been around most of my life with a small whisper, but when I gave birth to my daughter, Annabella, she came out in full force and multiplied. Her favorite thing to tell me was “you are a horrible mom”. She would compare me to perfect moms whose babies were sleeping through the night on Day 3 (do those babies even exist?). She made me feel anxious, overwhelmed, and completely inadequate.
When I finally took the time to commit to a daily practice and tune into my Inner Wisdom, I began to understand the game Nelly was playing. Nelly had no faith. Her big fat lie was “you’re in this alone”. But when I finally heard my Inner Wisdom’s voice she assured me that there was a community of mothers just waiting for me. She led me to a mom’s group called Mindful Mamas, that is filled with incredible women who love me unconditionally and support me. It has helped me become the mom I want to be.
Even though Negative Nelly still makes an appearance with each new phase (think potty training, preschool and Lord help me with puberty!), I know how to transform that voice from one that is feeding my fears into my Inner Superheroine. And most importantly, I know how to tap into my Inner Wisdom to hear the truth.
I hope you’ll join us for Inner Mean Girl Reform School and learn how to do the same!
Amy and Christine are Masters
“Amy and Christine are masters in creating a powerful, beautiful container for transformation of mind, body and spirit. They are the most competent and impeccable leaders I have encountered, and that’s saying a lot!!! Amy and Christine are far more than effective; their gift is in empowering each and every person they touch. “
IT’S TIME TO STOP GETTING IN YOUR OWN WAY!
A 10-session experience guaranteed to get your Inner Mean Girl off your back and on your side (and give you more self-love, self-awareness and joy in the process).
Over the course of this self-led 10-session Inner Mean Girl Reform School you will learn to:
• Transform your self-sabotaging patterns and negative beliefs into self-loving and self-empowering ones (you will be the one controlling your mind)
• Tell the difference between your Inner Mean Girl & her voice of fear and Your Inner Wisdom & and her voice of intuition
• Communicate with your Intuition regularly (so she’s always available to give you the best advice)
• Come back to your calm center no matter what (even when you experience overwhelm, anxiety and stress)
• Stop driving yourself so hard to be perfect, get it all done, and take more on (wouldn’t it be nice to give yourself a break?)
• Celebrate your successes (for more than a few minutes)
• Stop taking on other people’s negative energy
• Establish (and stick to) a powerful daily practice that guides you (and that you love)
Unconditional Self Love is Powerful Beyond Words
“It is an adventure of a lifetime and the coolest part is these are things I will continue to use and strengthen the rest of my days. I can’t imagine a day now without my daily pause. And you are so right — strengthen the pause muscle and it will get you through the rough patches. Unconditional self love is powerful beyond words. Thank you times infinity.”
You Deserve to Break FREE of Self-Sabotage!
We’re taking a STAND for you to be as compassionate and kind to YOURSELF as you are to everyone else.
The women today who have true success and happiness on all levels – emotional, mental, physical, spiritual – in all areas – career, family, life partner, friendships, health, financial and community – know how to use their feminine super powers. They also understand their masculine “manpowers,” and they are able to use those complimentary powers together to create sustainable lives, real happiness and real success. These happy women can both give and receive.
We want to let you in on a little secret…
We ALL have these negative thoughts… we all have self-doubt (even those of us who never show it) … and we are all afraid of being rejected, looking stupid and not being taken care of. Even the women who look like they have it all together on the outside. (Trust us we’ve COACHED these women and their IMG’s are running amuck too!)
The difference in women who LOOK successful and happy, and the women who actually FEEL successful and happy is all about that channel you choose to broadcast through your mind.
LEARN TO CHANGE THE CHANNELS
RUNNING INSIDE YOUR MIND…
Sign up for the Self-led Inner Mean Girl Reform School experience
We will lead you through a 10-step experience. You can choose to complete it in a 10-weeks or 10 months, whatever pace YOU need. And because you’ll have all the class recordings, worksheets and tools, you will have these materials forever… to refer back to or take a refresher. It’s an investment in you that will last a lifetime.
Session 1: Who is YOUR Inner Mean Girl?
• Meet your Inner Mean Girl – her personality, her weapons and her biggest lies
• Find out where she come from and what she’s been protecting you from
• See how she holds your happiness and success hostage on a daily and lifetime basis
• Learn the 4-step process for changing behaviors & patterns, and learn why shift takes time
Session 2: Who is YOUR Inner Wisdom?
• Get in touch with your Inner Wisdom (learn to feel her in your body and speak her voice)
• Learn the Inner Wisdom 3-step process (guaranteed to work in any situation)
• Transform your IMGs most powerful weapons into self-empowering affirmations
Session 3: Your Feminine Superpower: Pause
• Turn your mind channel to Pause and Peace in moments of chaos, stress and overwhelm
• Learn Daily Practices any woman can practice, no matter how little time you have
• Dive into how to have a successful daily practice that lasts
• Quiet even the most active of minds and IMGs! with the Feminine Super Power of Pause
Session 4: Deepen the Learning & Lock It In
• Take a pause, reflect on what you’ve learned and integrate the wisdom
• Hear other women’s challenges in a live Q/A and apply the learnings to your life
• Strengthen your trust in the power of Pause (vs. having to ‘do’ all the time)
Session 5: Your Feminine Superpower: Intuition
• Learn the difference between your manpowers and feminine powers,
• Learn to how to use both
• Gain awareness of your current relationship with your Intuition
• Learn how she likes to communicate with you
• Activate the 4 channels your Intuition broadcasts on and learn how to turn up the volume
Session 6: Your Feminine Superpower: Compassion
• Reveal the hidden places where you lack compassion for yourself
• Release the judgments and over responsibilities dragging you down
• Stop comparing yourself, forever
• Learn techniques for activating your feminine super power of compassion
Session 7: Brain Science Your Inner Mean Girl to Death
• Get enlightened about how you can use brain science to rewire your patterns
• Change how you speak and start choosing the right words for success
• Use the latest brain research to lock in your Inner Wisdom
• Learn why change always brings chaos, and how to use that for good!
Session 8: Unleash Your Inner Superheroine
• Discover and meet your Inner Superheroine
• Vision the future you are empowered to have now, when your IMG isn’t running the show
• Form a pathway to your Inner Superheroine, so you can access her whenever you need
Session 9: Lock In the Super Powers & Inner Wisdom
• Stop to see how far you’ve come on this experience
• Acknowledge what you’ve shifted, and noticed what you want to keep transforming
• Go deeper into areas of the course by listening to the live discussion session where women asked their most pressing questions
Session 10: Graduation
• Participate in your own powerful personal closing Ritual – supported by other women making personal commitments
• Reveal what you’ll need to continue on from here
• Connect with your Inner Wisdom and Inner Superheroine like never before
I Got My Money’s Worth
“I converted my IMG into a great ally, and she is really happy with her new job. All smiles and enthusiasm. I for sure got my money’s worth.”
- D. Seale, Ph.D.
Watch Christine on View From the Bay Talking About Self-Love
Watch Amy on View from the Bay Talking About the Inner Mean Girl
You Deserve to Break FREE of Self-Sabotage!
I found the structure of the course to be extremely well-thought out and useful
“I find that in order to move my emotions, I need to start by accepting the negative, so starting with meeting our Inner Mean Girl was brilliant and resonated deeply with me. I find that once she is embodied, I can better sympathize and deal with her. I loved the worksheets and handouts, all the resources. All the tools and knowledge I’ve accumulated will really help me love my Inner Mean Girl until she turns into a wonderful friend and helper.”
– inner mean girl reform school student, spring 2010
Commonly Asked Questions
1. Do I have to complete this in a specific time period?
The self-led course is on your schedule, our only suggestions is that you do the course in the order of the 10-sessions. You can set the pace yourself: Choose a pace to start – one session every week, every other week or every month. Or Allow yourself to find the pace that works for you as you do the program. The structure we provide with the program makes it much more likely that you will complete what you start (women always want to make it to graduation?)
2. What if I don’t have an IPod or other portable audio device?
The self-led course comes in multiple formats so you can use whichever works for you. The electronic version allows you to download everything from the internet from your computer no matter where you are in the world. You can download MP3s of the sessions, meditations and bonus interviews, and PDFs of the notes and special kits. If virtual isn’t your thing, you can order the physical CD and workbook kit and listen to the CDs in your car, on your stereo or from your computer, and all written materials are included in the printed workbook.
3. Will I get as much benefit from the self-led class as from a live class?
With the self-led class you receive all of the material we teach in the live class, everything. The only piece missing is the the interaction with the community on the Live calls and on the online community sites that run during the course. However, when you finish the 10-session Inner Mean Girl Reform School, you are eligible to join and participate in Inner Mean Girl Graduate School a monthly group coaching experience with Christine and Amy and a very active and awesome group of women.
Your Inner Mean Girl Transformation is facilitated by Master Coaches:
Christine Arylo is an inspirational catalyst and leading self-love expert for today’s woman. A self-admitted, but recovering, achievement junkie and doing addict, Christine, is writer, coach, speaker, and m.b.a. who teaches women how to stop being so hard on themselves by tapping into the energy of their Feminine Super Powers. She is a sought out media expert on the topic of life and love for today’s 21st Century woman and she is the author of Choosing ME before WE, Everywoman’s Guide to Life and Love (www.MeBeforeWe.com) In 2008, Arylo founded Madly in Love with ME, an international self-love movement dedicated to raising awareness of self-love and making it a tangible reality for women and girls around the world. www.madlyinlovewithme.com
Amy Ahlers, The Wake-Up Call Coach
Amy Ahlers, The Wake-Up Call Coach, is on a mission to wake you up to the truth about how fabulous you are. She is a Certified Coach (CPCC), the CEO of Wake-Up Call Coaching (www.WakeUpCallCoaching.com) , and the Creator of The Women Masters Series (www.TheWomenMasters.com), where she speaks with luminaries like Marianne Williamson, Lisa Nichols, Marci Shimoff, and SARK. Amy’s first book, Big Fat Lies Women Tell Themselves: Ditch your Inner Critic and Wake Up your Inner Superstar is due out in October 2011 from New World Library. She’s been a featured expert on ABC, for The Washington Post, The Huffington Post and many radio shows. She won the Women Who Dare Award from Girls Inc in 2011 for her work with women and girls. She is married to the love of her life, Rob and the proud mom of her firecracker of a daughter, Annabella and has a relentlessly energetic mutt, Dozer.
YES! I want to break free from my
Inner Mean Girl.
Let your transformation begin!
Get access online or get a kit mailed to your home.
Either way, You’ll Receive… A Self-led 10-part course that you can do on your own time, at your own pace (you decide how fast or slow you want to reform your Inner Mean Girl), I am ready for my transformation!
Sign me up for
my Inner Mean Girl Reform School Kit!
I know Inner Mean Girl Reform School will help me learn how to:
- Rewire my self-sabotaging patterns and negative beliefs
- Tell the difference between my inner mean girl & fear and my inner wisdom & intuition
- Talk to my intuition and use her to guide my life
- Find my center in those moments when I experience overwhelm, anxiety or stress
- Get to the outcomes I desire vs. creating more to do’s
- Tap into energy sources that fuel me vs. deplete me
- Establish a powerful daily practice to guide me
My enrollment includes:
- 10 recorded audio calls (listen to in your car, on your ipod or from your computer)
- 10 sets of class notes (process what you are learning visually)
- Practical exercises and worksheet tools for each section
- The Super Power Your Day Kit, Daily Practices for the 21st Century Woman including 10 guided meditations, a guidebook on how to establish and keep a daily practice and how to find the right daily practice for you
- Downloadable Transcripts of all 10 call recordings
- Bonus interviews with some of the best experts we know on Brain Science, Changing Your Mindset, the Enneagram, and bringing your Inner Mean Girl to life visually.
Investment for digital download kit is only $247.
Investment for digital download kit PLUS the CD pack and workbook delivered to your postal address only $297 plus shipping and handling.
Not sure if this audio product is for you?
Watch the power of the Inner Wisdom process you’ll learn in this course…
PLUS You Get Our 100% Satisfaction Rock Solid No Risk Guarantee!
You can overcome Your Inner Mean Girl and her Big Fat Lies.
We’re so certain, we guarantee it.
It works like this…
You have a 30 full days to review the Inner Mean Girl Reform School kit.
If you’re not satisfied we’ll cheerfully refund your money with no hassles, and no questions asked.
We can’t wait for you to transform your relationship with you!
With enthusiasm and anticipation,
Christine and Amy
Christine Arylo and Amy Ahlers
Co-Creators of Inner Mean Girl Reform School
4200 Park Blvd. #217
Oakland, CA 94602
P.S. Go ahead and try out Inner Mean Girl Reform School RISK, OK?
Amy and Christine were the most wonderful and thoughtful leaders I can imagine.
“Amy and Christine are masters in creating a powerful, beautiful container for transformation of mind, body and spirit. They are the most competent and impeccable leaders I have encountered, and that’s saying a lot!!! Amy and Christine are far more than effective; their gift is in empowering each and every person they touch.
Amy and Christine were the most wonderful and thoughtful leaders I can imagine. They were kind, supportive, encouraging, and appealed to every single learning style conceivable (covering scientific types, emotional types, visual types, etc). And most of all, they were GENTLE with us, using love and humor to encourage us to grow…. It truly changed my life… Before, I thought the mean voices in my head were just me, and how I thought, and how I would always think. Now I know that I don’t have to be abused and degraded every day; instead, I can have a voice that loves me for who I am, right now.”
– Kelly Morgen
P.P.S. We are committed to changing the world one woman at a time and we KNOW this class will be life-changing for YOU. We dedicate this class to Amy’s nearly 3 year old daughter, Annabella, as a symbol of the future of our planet. We need to model self-love and self-care on a deep level for our girls!
Amy’s Daughter, Annabella