I feel you over there, Dear One!
I see the beautiful life you’ve created for yourself. The love, the accomplishments, the bright and shiny magic.
I see the challenges, failures and disappointments too. The grief and sorrow. Oh how messy life can be.
I know how lucky you feel. You count your blessings don’t you?
And I know how deeply you desire to contribute more, create more and become even more of who you came here to BE.
So this Thanksgiving, I’m sending gratitude that people like you exist in this world, during such chaotic, messy times.
I feel so thankful that there are so many bright lights that shine into the dark & shadowy places.
I appreciate you.
Here is a gratitude meditation for you, complete with piano played by my talented, sweetie pie of a husband, Rob. Listen and go on a rampage of deep appreciation.
Please take 20 minutes out of your holiday weekend to listen and let me know how it goes, OK?
Happy Thanksgiving, sweet one!
P.S. My gratitude list includes:
- Annabella’s look of pride when she makes her little sis, Evie Rose, giggle wildly.
- My husband, Rob’s, sweet eyes looking at me from across our messy living room.
- A roof of a beautiful home over my head + fridge full of food.
- The incredible community of mamas in the Mama Truth Circle.
- Green grass and luscious trees and leaves…oh thank you blessed rain.
- My private biz mentorship clients that fill me with awe and inspiration–luckiest coach EVER.
- Dirty & dry vodka martinis with three olives & good TV shows (my not-so-guilty pleasures)
- Twinkle lights and the magic of the holiday season.
- and so much more…
Let me know your gratitude list after you listen to the mediation in the comments below!
Celebration Time! Mama Truth Show Reaches
Over 34,855 Downloads!
Have you been tuning into my podcast, The Mama Truth Show? Latest episodes include Infusing Your Kiddos with Self-Love & Self-Compassion, Growing Your Gratitude, & What to Say When the Bully Wins. Upcoming show guests include the amazing Lisa Nichols, ass kicker Andrea Owen and MORE!
Never miss an episode. CLICK HERE to listen in and fill out the form to receive the free “Sacred Self-Care for Moms ebook” and we’ll also send you the Mama Truth Monday email each week.