Merry Belated Christmas! To all of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope Santa was as good to you as he was to me and my family. Sending you holiday blessings! Here’s a picture of my 5 year old, Annabella, drinking in some holiday joy.
I have a question for you: do you believe in miracles? I sure do. Miracles really do abound…they are floating around like fairies sprinkling pixie dust. We simply need to pay attention.
“There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
So today I had a vision of our incredible, inspiring tribe making a “wall of miracles” on my blog. Here’s just a few miracles that I’m incredibly grateful for:
- Annabella’s face on Christmas morning.
- My rescue mutt, Dozer, and his speedy recovery from cancer and surgery this past year.
- Every single teacher, child and faculty member at Sandy Hook elementary school and their courageous acts.
- A dear friend’s long awaited pregnancy.
- All of the abundance in Rob and I’s household this year…where we started this year and how we are ending it truly is a miracle.
Won’t you join me and share some of the miracles that have appeared in your life this year? Please post a comment below sharing your miracles!
With unstoppable enthusiasm & great love,
P.S. Speaking of miracles…my dear friend, Gabrielle Bernstein, just launched her third book…woot! May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change, is now available in a beautiful hardcover and as an e-book. This fabulous book is a six-week guide that enlightens, inspires, and empowers. By adding up subtle shifts, you’ll create long-lasting, miraculous change. When you give yourself the gift of May Cause Miracles, you get super awesome early bird bonus gifts, too. GO HERE NOW to check it out and get your copies!
P.P.S. You are a miracle to me!!